Research And Industry Interface Cell
The department has launched two different Cells In the year 2016. These are:
Training and Development Cell
- Training and Development Cell
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Cell
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Cell
- To organize workshops, conferences and seminars with joint participation of the Department and the industries.
- To involve experts from industries in curriculum development as per the global competency requirement.
- To provide professional consultancy by the faculty members.
- To arrange carrying out project works in industries under the joint guidance of the faculty members and experts from industries.
- To conduct soft skills training programmes for industries.
- To establish a research-based Institute/Cell to assist corporates and other organizations in Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
- Building a bridge and rapport between industry and academic interface and providing practical exposure to students in the ground of CSR.
- Provide CSR consultancy services to corporates and non-corporate sectors.
- Assisting corporates to make CSR policy, design CSR activities, the process of implementation and framing CSR monitoring mechanism.
- To provide awareness on CSR and its legal requirements and other training on international standards on CSR like 15026000 on Social Responsibility.
- Baseline Survey/Need Assessment and Social Impact Evaluation on CSR. Mapping community needs to company resources and interest and making suggestions and recommendations for CSR programs.
- Conducting CSR related Seminars/Conferences/Expert talks from the industry.