MISSION OF THE SCHOOL
Architecture is perceived as a manifestation of the interrelationship of man, society, technology and environment.
The Mission of the institute is thus, to impart quality education and hone skills of the students with respect to their area of interest within the domain of architecture by providing opportunity through flexible pedagogy.
• To learn through experimenting with materials by trying hands on them. Creating the transformation of imagination to built environment.
• To create sensitivity to environmental issues, to train an individual to a qualitative physical environment.
• To inculcate an awareness towards use of appropriate technological solutions.
• To teach the process of problem solving, as a continuous evaluation of history and itsrelevance to modern times and changing socio-economical and cultural scenario.
• To create value systems and competence to bring together the multiple dimensions of the Architectural task to integral qualitative built environment.