- The Department follows a Semester System pattern for teaching and the student
performance is continuously monitored during the entire semester.
- The Evaluation process comprises of the following aspects :
- Continuous progress / performance of the students : This includes Attendance, student participation, regular assignment submissions and intermediate examinations / juries.
- End Semester Examinations : Examinations at the department level are conducted for every subject towards the end of the teaching weeks, before the Preparatory Leave for University Examination starts. This gives the students as well as the teachers enough time to review the performance as well as improvise on the Final University Exams results.
- (a) and (b) carry 70% weightage of the marking scheme
- External / Final University Examinations : At the end of the semester the Final University Examinations are conducted, which is considered as the External Examination (30% weightage)