Training & Placement
- Eight-weeks training in an Organization.
- Field based practical knowledge and industrial exposure.
- Project work guided by the Industry / Organization supervisor and faculty members of the Department.
- Research project to be guided by Organization supervisor & faculty members of the Department.
- Joint evaluation by an external examiner and faculty members based on written report and viva – voce exam.
of Business & Industrial Management–>Department (dbimsuratedu.in) (Please Put the Bulletin )
COUNSELING, GUIDANCE, & LIAISON
- A Full time Placement Officer is involved in Liaison with Corporate Sector and other Institutes.
- Providing Career counseling to students.
- Arranging Campus Interviews for Summer and Final Placement.
SOCIETY OF MANAGEMENT STUDENTS (SOMAS)
Consists of various committees of students guided by faculty members to undertake various activities for overall development of the students.
- Arranging guest lectures to understand the intricacies of management and interaction with experts from the field, organizing literary, cultural & sports activities. .
- Facilitates students to participate in various National and State level competitions.